Thursday 19 April 2012

Things I'm looking forward to...

In my February lethargy I made a flurry of bookings that are now fast approaching and my goodness am I excited.




Here are a few of the plans made - get tickets, come join! I think they should be good. I've linked them up, so just click on through.


Next Tuesday I'm off to a preview of The Great Gatsby at Wilton's Music Hall - a beautifully ornate, falling down theatre out East. Excited to see the production of one of my fave books ahead of the film release later this year.


Pinched snap of the lovely Wilton's

May brings the launch of Babel a massive, immersive theatre performance in Caledonian Park. It's all pretty mysterious, but with a cast of 300 it should be quite something.


Hilariously, I have bagged myself an invite to the Buckingham Palace Tea Party later in May and what better way to make for a totally oxymoronic day than to spend the evening grooving to a nice bit of ska. The Skatalites are playing at the Islington Assembly Hall on 22nd May - get tickets here.




Ever the romantic, mid-June seats have been reserved for A Midsummer Night's Dream at the Regent's Park Open Air theatre. My favourite Shakespeare play, in and amongst my favourite London park's roses. Heaven.


June 30th brings another lovely Wyndstock - 1920's dinner and dancing beneath the stars, life drawing and midnight hot-tubbing. Last year saw me hooked and my heart stolen.


Countryside decadence at Wyndstock




















And then Summer's in full swing - no further entertainment needed than a chilled bottle of fizz, strawberries and whiling away long afternoons in the park, sun on our faces and grass in our hair. Again, feel free to join - the more the merrier.

Follow This Blog !!!

1 comment:

  1. so good to finally know what's we're going to be up to this summer! I'll pick up the spare tickets at lunchtime...

    (Seriously. I'm coming.)

    ReplyDelete